Love this so much! Great advice and wisdom. Stay in motion lovely people… and align yourself with the GOOD STUFF!!
Originally posted on Thought Catalog:
1. You ascribe intent.
Another driver cut you off. Your friend never texted you back. Your co-worker went to lunch without you. Everyone can find a reason to be offended on a steady basis. So what caused you to be offended? You assigned bad intent to these otherwise innocuous actions. You took it as a personal affront, a slap in the face.
Happy people do not do this. They don’t take things personally. They don’t ascribe intent to the unintentional actions of others.
2. You’re the star of your own movie.
It is little wonder that you believe the world revolves around you. After all, you have been at the very center of every experience you have ever had.
You are the star of your own movie. You wrote the script. You know how you want it to unfold. You even know how you want it to…
View original 985 more words
Tapping into your intuition and following your psychic nudges begins with stillness! As we are creating sacred space in our lives it becomes more and more important to stop and listen… listen to the voice inside of your, the dialogue running through your head, and the worn-out thoughts, beliefs and ideas you are replaying.
Do you ever feel completely overwhelmed, even frustrated by the amount of things running through your head. I know I experience this feeling of exhaustion from time to time… sometimes its brought on with good intentions. I am sitting there just channeling some sort of creative idea or inspiration and then I keel over in defeat because the amount of energy it takes to think about it all is so overwhelming… and then I remember… stillness!
You will never really hear all the beautiful things your spirit is trying to tell you until you stop and listen!
So many of us want answers about our lives. We are wondering what’s next. Where we are going. How life is going to be. How we are going to solve our problems. Fix our mistakes. Right our wrongs. Or achieve our dreams.
You know you’ve been asking the Universe these big questions. Talk, talk, talk… now listen!
The Universe can never solve your problems if you don’t shut up and listen!
Sometimes the answers are subtle; sometimes they are loud and clear. Sometimes they will be spelled out for you. You may get hit with a sudden feeling of inspiration. You may hear a song, or a phrase that just hits the spot.
These things come when you make space for them.
A few ways you can do this:
- Spend a few minutes daily in meditation. This can be done before you begin your day, or just when you end it.
- Prayer is often us asking for guidance, but the heart of prayer… the real secret is to stop and listen. When feelings do you get. What vibration is firing through you as you are communicating with the Divine?
- It’s all about staying in motion. Feel yourself move, feel your body. Get out of your head and. Let your mind, body and spirit connect through exercise, yoga or even a long walk. I love doing yoga because I have to be present when I am in a pose. I have to listen to my body and my breath. Usually the places where I hold tension in my body give me insight into where I am being rigid in my life.
- Enjoy a warm cup of tea. Let yourself smell all the lovely aromas, and feel the steam open up your head. Take a sip and swirl the liquid around your tongue. Actually taste the tea (or whatever you’re drinking). This will allow you to be present, to observe whatever is happening in that moment. And it’s so soothing!
- Take a nice long bath and let the tension of your day melt from your body. Don’t rush or worry. You are in this moment relaxing. Let the steam and the bubbles and all the delicious scents clear your head and heart. Sing and smile and close your eyes. Some of the best revelations come in a warm bath.
- Spend more times with your pets. These spirit babies are gifts from the Universe sent here to add unconditional love and understanding to your life. They help to transmute negative energy and turn into in to positive and productive energy. When you connect with the pure feelings of love you link into your intuitive self.
- Take time to listen to good, uplifting music. Let the word and sounds enter you. Sing along or just close your eyes and drift away. Music isn’t meant to be background noise. It’s meant to be a doorway to another world where you can feel and experience something inside of your, or something more expansive than you. Open up and let go for a while.
As you move through the levels of stillness you are creating internal sacred space. Giving yourself this space allows you to tap into all of your wisdom. This is really the heart of spirituality. Finding center and learning to live from that place is the most pure intention.
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Spiritual hygiene feeds into the energetic story you are telling. If you practice good spiritual hygiene, you will add positive energy and abundance to your life. Paths will begin to open, and opportunities will fall in your life.
But spiritual cleansing is for more than just your body… it is for your home as well! Creating a high vibration in the home will add to your overall experience. Your home is a reflection of you. If you take care if it, then it will take care of you!
When should you spiritually cleanse your home?
1. When you first move in.
Whenever you first move into a space you should spiritually cleanse it. You should bless the space and remove any negative or stagnant energy that may be lingering in the space. Previous residents will leave their unique vibration on the space, and that vibration may not feed into the experience you are trying to have. Shifting this energy, and clearing the slate will empower you and the life you are beginning to lead in the new space.
2. When there is a fight or altercation.
It is especially important to clear the air after an intense fight or argument. Altercations in the home taint the atmosphere and leave an imprint on the delicate energy field that surrounds your home. If this is left unattended it can grow into a powerful force that influences your mood, and the interactions you have in the space. Do you have a room, or space in your home that always seems to instigate a fight? It’s time to clear the air!
3. When Tragedy has struck.
If there has been a tragedy in the home you should absolutely perform a cleansing. This will help to move the healing process along faster. A tragedy could be anything from a loss of a loved one, to a financial set back. Adding this positive vibration to the mix will ensure that you make it through trying times with grace.
4. When changes are being made.
Any time you are making change in the home such as construction, or moving things around, or downsizing you should perform some small act of cleansing. This will help things settle and patch up any psychic holes that may ensue from moving things around. Energy is like dust. If things are ruffled up… forgotten energies may show up!
5. When someone moves in or moves out.
Always, always, always do a cleansing when someone moves in or out of the space. This will help their energetic thumbprint align with, or disconnect from the space. Remember, your home is a living energetic being just like you. Everything in the space, or that comes in contact with the space weaves into the energetic structure. Sometimes adding or taking something away will shake things up and cause a feeling of chaos. This usually settles in time, but with a little spiritual cleansing, things will equalize much faster.
6. After illness has been in the household.
Illness vibrates at a low level. When illness falls upon your home it will weaken the vibration and pull things downward. To counteract this you should lift the spirits of the space. This often helps the healing process along faster. This can be a major illness, or a minor cold!
7. When someone dies.
Again, when someone leaves/dies you want to disconnect their energy from the energetic vibration of the space. Don’t fear that you are forgetting about them, or keeping their spirit from visiting… this process helps to bring healing to the space and the people the live in it. When we are grieving there is a need to look forward. If you keep yourself in old worn-out energy patterns you begin limiting yourself, and giving away abundant energy that could be invested in more important dreams and goals.
8. After the winter.
Winter is time of rest and recuperation. Though it can turn into stagnation. The energy in your home will begin to get stuffy and cluttered though the winter. Doing a major “energetic” spring-cleaning will propel things forward into full bloom! Where do you think spring-cleaning came from! Out with the old and in with the new!
Stay tuned for more tips on spiritual cleanings in the home! We will learn more about creating beautiful sacred space!
If you are interested in a personal consultation to discuss spiritually cleansing your home, please contact me, here.
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Yay! The new issue of Soul Path Magazine is out for July.
This month is about Labyrinths and the goddess Ariadne. Lots of wonderful and insightful information in this issue (as always).
This issue I wrote about Citrine which is a wonderful stone for opening blocks and creating new opportunities.
Check out all the awesome information, including my article “The Gypsies Insights: Citrine the path opener”.
Soul Path Magazine is part of the Soul Path Tribe. It is, “Pagan-friendly community & monthly goal-making kits for women who want life with more magic and less mundania” -Soul Path Tribe
Filled with wonderful resources for building up your spirit and helping you attain a happy, and spiritually fulfilling life! There is really something here for everyone… pagan or not… woman or not!
Buy the July issue, HERE, for only $5.00!
or join the Soul Path Tribe at http://soulpathtribe.com/
This has been tucked away for awhile… so glad to finally get it out there! Wonderful conversation with Brigit. She is so insightful and down to earth. What a blessing to spend a bit of time chatting with her and getting to know more about her life and view on Tarot!
Visit her website to learn more about what she does and ALL about Tarot!!!
Spiritually cleansing yourself after a break-up will shift your life into a much better direction. You will feel empowered, uplifted and renewed. The process will take time. The more open you are to the healing the faster things will move forward.
After any kind of ending or loss it is important to spiritually cleanse your home. Your home is a reflection of your inner state. If you begin making changes in the home, the result will be intense internal shifts. This is the kind of healing traction you need to raise your vibration and move yourself forward.
- Remove things that remind you of the past. The person. The break-up. You want to get rid of anything that will keep an energetic connection between you and your ex. Sometimes there are things that hold memories that you just can’t part with, either it is too sentimental, or they are essential to your daily life. These things link into your energetic pattern and sway where you are vibrationally. If you must keep it try tucking it away in a box for safe keeping until you are in a neutral place, or update it in some way to make it “yours” again.
- Spiritually Wash your home. You can make a simple wash with spring water and sea salt. You can add vinegar to the wash or lemon juice. A touch of rose water is always good. You can even make a strong tea from white sage and add it to the spring water. Imagine the wash being filled with vibrant white light. Wash the entire space. Walls, floors baseboards, windows, all objects. Anywhere dirt and dust collect, energy will collect.
- Smudge your home. Use sage, cedar or pine to smudge your home. Make sure to smudge in rooms where you spent most of your time together. Smudge in areas that are cluttered, or cramped. Make sure to get under tables, chairs, and in closets. The smoke from the smudge will clear away unintentional energy and lower vibrations that are left over from the relationship and break-up.
- Light blue and white candles. This brings uplifting energy into the space. You can say a prayer, or ask for your guides to surround you. See the home being filled with white light. Blue is the color of peace, calm and blessing. White is the color of purity and Spirit. Fire attracts positive vibrations.
- Redecorate! Remove old, worn-out things that no longer serve you. Purge the space of the unnecessary. Move furniture around. Repaint if you can. Add something new and inspirational to the walls. Anything that will signal to your mind and spirit that you are moving in a new direction. This will shake up the normal energy pattern in the space, and allow it to re-align with your new state of being.
Be ready for big changes to take place. If you are persistent and consistent with your process magic will start to happen. The more you create an atmosphere for the life you want, the easier you will get it!
Sending you lots of good vibes!
Book your cleansing, here. (Leave a note saying Spiritual Cleansing, with your name and email!)
COMMENT BELOW, OR TWEET @SHAHEENMIRO #THEGYPSYTALKS
© Shaheen Miro 2014