Learn all about the Gypsy’s Aura Elixir. How to use it for your spiritual and energetic wellbeing! The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir is a powerful tool for spiritual cleansing, and protection. It is draws on the power of botanicals, lunar energy, and … Continue reading
Book Your Distance Spiritual Cleansing Ceremony, HERE. Spiritual Cleansing with an Egg is a powerful way to clear, refine and balance your energy bodies. This fascinating and beautiful ceremony has roots in many traditions. Very popular in folk magic, Appalachian, … Continue reading
Tapping into your intuition and following your psychic nudges begins with stillness! As we are creating sacred space in our lives it becomes more and more important to stop and listen… listen to the voice inside of your, the dialogue running through your head, and the worn-out thoughts, beliefs and ideas you are replaying.
Do you ever feel completely overwhelmed, even frustrated by the amount of things running through your head. I know I experience this feeling of exhaustion from time to time… sometimes its brought on with good intentions. I am sitting there just channeling some sort of creative idea or inspiration and then I keel over in defeat because the amount of energy it takes to think about it all is so overwhelming… and then I remember… stillness!
You will never really hear all the beautiful things your spirit is trying to tell you until you stop and listen!
So many of us want answers about our lives. We are wondering what’s next. Where we are going. How life is going to be. How we are going to solve our problems. Fix our mistakes. Right our wrongs. Or achieve our dreams.
You know you’ve been asking the Universe these big questions. Talk, talk, talk… now listen!
The Universe can never solve your problems if you don’t shut up and listen!
Sometimes the answers are subtle; sometimes they are loud and clear. Sometimes they will be spelled out for you. You may get hit with a sudden feeling of inspiration. You may hear a song, or a phrase that just hits the spot.
These things come when you make space for them.
A few ways you can do this:
- Spend a few minutes daily in meditation. This can be done before you begin your day, or just when you end it.
- Prayer is often us asking for guidance, but the heart of prayer… the real secret is to stop and listen. When feelings do you get. What vibration is firing through you as you are communicating with the Divine?
- It’s all about staying in motion. Feel yourself move, feel your body. Get out of your head and. Let your mind, body and spirit connect through exercise, yoga or even a long walk. I love doing yoga because I have to be present when I am in a pose. I have to listen to my body and my breath. Usually the places where I hold tension in my body give me insight into where I am being rigid in my life.
- Enjoy a warm cup of tea. Let yourself smell all the lovely aromas, and feel the steam open up your head. Take a sip and swirl the liquid around your tongue. Actually taste the tea (or whatever you’re drinking). This will allow you to be present, to observe whatever is happening in that moment. And it’s so soothing!
- Take a nice long bath and let the tension of your day melt from your body. Don’t rush or worry. You are in this moment relaxing. Let the steam and the bubbles and all the delicious scents clear your head and heart. Sing and smile and close your eyes. Some of the best revelations come in a warm bath.
- Spend more times with your pets. These spirit babies are gifts from the Universe sent here to add unconditional love and understanding to your life. They help to transmute negative energy and turn into in to positive and productive energy. When you connect with the pure feelings of love you link into your intuitive self.
- Take time to listen to good, uplifting music. Let the word and sounds enter you. Sing along or just close your eyes and drift away. Music isn’t meant to be background noise. It’s meant to be a doorway to another world where you can feel and experience something inside of your, or something more expansive than you. Open up and let go for a while.
As you move through the levels of stillness you are creating internal sacred space. Giving yourself this space allows you to tap into all of your wisdom. This is really the heart of spirituality. Finding center and learning to live from that place is the most pure intention.
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Have you ever heard of Reiki? Or energetic healing? This is a powerful form of shifting and moving negative, limiting and stagnant energies around you to create change. This is one of the best tools in a light-workers tool kit.
What is Reiki
The word Reiki is derived from two Japanese ideograms. It can be broken down into two words the first being rei, which means the higher intelligence of the universe, or the spiritual source. This is the divine will of the universe or as some might say, the universal mind. This could be equated with God, or any other governing power. Ki, is the second portion of the word and it means primal and can be understood as primal healing energy. So connecting the two words together is primal healing energy directed spiritually, or as many like to say Reiki is universal light energy.
Reiki is a Japanese form of healing and relaxation therapy. It promotes stress reduction, healing and relaxation on many levels and to varying degrees. The general purpose of Reiki is to promote and create wellbeing in people. At the core of Reiki is a method of energy work that can help to release a person from negative bonds and lead them to a path of least resistance and miraculous opportunities.
Reiki healing is a form of energy work which is channeled through a practitioner and to the receiver who is in need of healing. In the simplest terms Reiki is pure energy. We are also pure energy. Our entire being is a composed of different energies working and reacting with each other… our bodies are the denest part of our being which is why energetic imbalances manifest as illness. Reiki works to restore our energy to its highest form of good.
To understand the concepts of energy direct your focus to a natural phenomenon like the Sun. Even tough we cannot see the energy from the sun we can feel it as heat. The same is true when receiving Reiki, you will usually feel the energy working on your body as a tingling or heat, which will emanate from the palms of the healer. The heat from the sun much like Reiki creates a phenomenon called photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is a process by which plants and organisms transform light energy into carbohydrates and oxygen. This concept parallels to the process of Reiki in a similar way.
How Reiki Works
In a healing session the body is sent Reiki energy and that energy is taken in by the body and sent throughout to various organs, cells and tissues and even portions of your aura that are in need of healing. The negative energy or dis-ease undergoes a transformation which is activated by the Reiki energy and that transformation works to reverse all ill effects. There is a basic nature of Reiki, it works to heal and it cannot do harm to the receiver.
As I mentioned before we are all composed of many different levels of energy, that are interacting with each other and with the environment in which we are in. This energy that surrounds our densest layer ( our body) is called the aura. The chakras also exist in this place as well. We accumulate different and conflicting energies in our bodies which become the seeds to our illnesses and dis-ease.The energy that creates the composition of our aura is affected by our thoughts, actions and words. There are other factors that play into that health of the bodies such as the people we surround ourselves with, the things we eat, the amount of sleep we get and even the clothing that we wear.
Reiki works to reverse, neutralize and transform ill effects which have worked their way into our beings. Whether we are experiencing disharmony in our body, mind or spirit, the Reiki will know where to go… you don’t even have to be conscious of it for it to work. Reiki has an intelligence of its own. The great thing about Reiki is that it is attracted to the places that is in need of healing and works accordingly.
“A healer provides you the space and opportunity to heal yourself. You alone make the choice to allow healing to take place.” –Shaheen
You can set up a Reiki/energetic clearing session, here.
© Shaheen Miro 4/3/2008-12/13/2011