It’s a cool night out and the air is filled with uplifting energy. A sense of renewal hangs softly in the air, after this time of rain. So here I sit feeling inspired and happy to be drinking a warm up of green tea and writing you.
I pray that all of you are doing well; surrounded by beautiful blessings and healing energy. Remember to live life to the fullest… rock out in every moment!!
- Have you ever been interested in learning to use your intuition? I am holding a class called Accessing Intuition. In this class you will learn what intuition is, how it works and how to use it. We will be learning easy-to-use techniques and you will get to pick a “tool” to explore with (Tarot, Tea-Leaf, Pendulum, Cards). There are two options for days and times. Either 2 hours Saturday May 28th and 2 hours Sunday May 29th or 4 hours on Saturday May 28th. I will let you decide which works best. Majority will rule. $75 for the weekend.
- Reading for a day of whimsical fun learning to read tealeaves? Join me at The Gypsy Tea Party. You will get a personal reading, as well as join in a group tea party setting where you will learn to do your own personal tealeaf readings! Should be a blast! $50 for the day.
- Don’t forget that this Saturday is Psychic Saturday (5/14). Sign up for a 15-minute many reading to get your answers in-between full readings. $15.
- Until May 20th the 4 for 3 special will continue. Buy 3 gift certificates for readings and get a 4th for free. Half hour sessions.
- Call to schedule a reading in-person, over the phone, skype or email. Also, Reiki sessions.
Memories are some of our most treasured things. We hold them close to our hearts. Some of us get caught in memories, others hide from memories and there are those who have lost memories. Regardless, memories are crystals that hold spiritual power… they are able to conjure up the past in seconds.
What have you been nostalgic about lately? Has it been a place from you past, a feeling you remember from long ago or someone whom you haven’t seen for years? There may be a message in all of this. Even if it’s a painful memory the importance of it is no less.
Memories are vehicles of change. As the old saying goes, “the past repeats itself.” So don’t allow yourself to fall in the trap of something limiting from the past, but also don’t forget that the good times shall come around again. It’s only a matter of time before you can be happy again.
Yes its true that you cannot turn back time. You may never get back to that exact time or place again, but you can always pull that feeling close to you and be with it for a moment. The truth is that there is no such thing as time, in our hearts and minds time doesn’t exist, it’s only our perception of it.
So here is to remembering. Allow yourself to be nostalgic and just be. Follow those memories and see where they lead. You may be surprised what you remember and how that will move you. There is something dramatic and spiritual about walking down memory lane.
© Shaheen Miro 5/9/2011