I have been so eager to write to all of you, but my schedule has been so full that its just been too difficult. I have also been phoneless for a week, because someone stole my new phone. If you have been trying to call me, please know that I haven’t been ignoring you, I just don’t have my phone. Let me share a few updates with you and a spiritual message.
- I would like to say again, my phone was stolen. I will still have the same number, but my stolen phone hasn’t been “turned off” yet because we were trying to locate it before replacing it. If you’ve tried to contact me, and either found that the call wasn’t going through or that I haven’t returned your call or answered, no fears I just haven’t had a phone. I should be getting one in the next few days… until then you may contact me via email. (Please send me an email if you’ve tried to contact me and weren’t able to).
- I have mentioned before and it bears repeating, I will be Leaving for London, UK on June 21st, and I will be gone for 10 weeks. In that time I will still be doing readings for those of you here in the US, but it will take a little more strategic planning. I will be doing my readings either as emails or through a skype session. If you are unfamiliar with skype, it is a free, online program that allows you to create an account so that you may video chat with anyone, anywhere… as long as you have a camera, computer and an account. It would be best to email me from June 21st-September 1st to set up appointments, etc.
- I will be offering a 10% discount on all half hour phone readings until the 17th of June, so feel free to set up a session.
- My schedule shall be freeing up for the next few weeks, which will allow me to take on more readings. You may set up in-person or phone sessions, either half hour or hour long readings. Call or email for availability and I will work you in. (I want to take care of as many sessions as I can before I leave for London).
- Remember that Psychic Saturday is June 11th (the second Saturday of every month) and there will be 5 15-minute sessions available for $15 each. First come fist serve, this is the perfect opportunity to get those 2 or 3 burning questions answered in between full sessions.
- September 17th I would like to have another Gypsy Tea Party for those of you who would like to learn about tealeaf reading. The Gypsy Tea Party will be held during High Tea at a tearoom, in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. It will be an intimate group setting, filled with learning, readings and fun. If interested let me know… more details to come.
- I will be blogging more in the next few weeks and on through the summer. Lots of fun stuff to read there… feel free to check it out and share it with friends. shaheenmiroinsights.wordpress.com
I cannot wait to hear from all of you. Wishing you a happy June… hope the summer is treating you well.
Stop telling yourself that there is no time for dreaming. I want you to remember that there is always something beautiful to be found, no matter how dark and dismal things may seem. You have to know that dreams can come alive in the dark.
If you have been working toward a goal or dreaming up some huge, crazy dream, then get ready because dreams are about to come true. The one thing I want you to remember is that it is your right to have everything you want…. All the things that build you up, that make you feel whole, spiritual and vibrant are meant to be yours. Do not deny yourself of that.
Happiness is no longer somewhere in the distance. Respect your path and spirit and honor the wisdom that lives inside of you. When you embrace the inner callings of your soul, you open a treasure trove of possibilities. What has been on your mind will now come into you life… so stop the worries! Bring only goodness in.
Rejoice in the present reality, as possibilities are in the works of becoming real. Keep calling to your dreams and they will float softly to you. Now is the time and you have all the magic in the universe at your fingertips.
Affirm: “I can dream my biggest dreams, and I have the right to attain everyone of them. Each day I wake a new dream is made reality…. And I am grateful for it!”