Come Join me for the Gypsy Tea Party to learn tea leaf reading, intuition and to have a wonderful time on October 6th, at the beautiful Potato Hill Farm in Augusta, Kentucky. There is also a whole calendar of AMAZING Fall Classes and events to partake in… come join us :-)
Join us at Potato Hill Farm for any or all of these delightful Spring Awakenings! Spend a day at the farm. . . open yourself up to new possibilities.
- The Enneagram: How your personality type impacts making changes in your life, as related!to wellness, mindful eating, fitness and habits.
- Saturday, March 31 10:00-4:00 PM
- Instructor – Lisa Capehart Fee – $99.00 (Lunch and Enneagram Test included)
- Learning to Listen to Your Body: Creativity, Intuition, Meditation, and Energy Work.
- Saturday, April 14 10:00 – 4:00 PM
- Instructor – Shaheen Miro Fee – $99.00 (Lunch and Materials included)
- A Relaxed Approach to Juicing – With a touch of raw food.
- Saturday, April 21 10:00 – 4:00 PM
- Instructor: Sheri Huckleberry, Ph.D. Fee – $99.00 (Lunch and Juicing Supplies included).
- An Introduction to Soul Printing
- Saturday, May 12 10:00 – 4:00 PM
- Instructor – Carolyn Boatman Fee – $119.00 (Lunch and Materials included).
Space is limited. Reserve at http://www.potatohillfarm.com or call Celine at 513.833.6938. A $45.00 deposit will hold your spot!