Learn all about the Gypsy’s Aura Elixir. How to use it for your spiritual and energetic wellbeing! The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir is a powerful tool for spiritual cleansing, and protection. It is draws on the power of botanicals, lunar energy, and … Continue reading
Energetic self-care is essentail for living happy and free. When you work on cleansing and clearing the aura you release toxic energetic build up and debri, which can manifest as negative feelings and the like. I have created this beautiful … Continue reading
The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir is a powerful tool for spiritual cleansing, and protection. It is draws on the power of botanicals, lunar energy, and Reiki to create a high vibration that eliminates negative vibrations, and influence… leaving the aura feeling lighter, and sealed from negativity.
Here are a few ways to use the Gypsy’s Aura Elixir.
1. Spray the elixir around yourself to help lighten your mood, and slough off negative/stray energies. This is a great way to prepare yourself for a heavy situation, or after. It works wonders when going into a high-traffic place. Or when dealing with difficult people.
2. If the energy off your home, or space feels especially heavy mist the room. Focus on corners, and openings. This is especially helpful after an altercation, or if there has been illness or loss in the home.
3. When you are having trouble sleeping, or you are experiencing nightmares mist the elixir throughout your bedroom, around your sleeping area, and around yourself. Focusing on the crown, and base of the head.
4. If you’ve are bringing a new object home, whether it was purchased new, or second hand. Everything carries a vibration and that vibration may not settle well with you, or your space. Lift the aura of the object by misting it a few times. Or wetting a rag with a dab of the mist and lightly washing it off.
5. Add a splash of the elixir to your cleaning solution. It is great to wash the floors, and walls of your home and business. This will help bless the space, and clear out unwanted energies that may be lingering. Do this at least once a month.
6. Create a spiritual cleansing bath by adding a handful of sea salt, and a splash of the elixir to your bath water. Soak for 15 minutes, allowing yourself to relax into a meditative state. Just be with the scent, and the warmth. This will help you unwind, and melt away icky energy in your aura.
7. Use the mist to bless objects such as crystals and candles before using them in energy work, prayer, or healing.
8. Keep a bottle at work! Mist it around your office, or yourself before a heavy meeting. Or when you feel like things are growing tense, or stagnant in the area.
Have fun! Be creative. The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir can be used in so many ways!
© Shaheen Miro 2015
Formulated to cleanse and clear the Aura. Use on yourself, or within your space. The smell is a heavenly floral scent with a touch of citrus, and warm earthly undertones. Charged with Reiki, and the light of the full Moon. Filled with beautiful citrine crystals (the path opener stone). This is a practical way to perform your daily spiritual cleansing…It is absolutely uplifting… and will keep your Aura sparkling bright!
Check out: 8 Ways to Use the Gypsy’s Aura Elixir
Rose water has become one of my all time favorite spiritual cleansing tools. Sometimes you just need a gentle lift in the atmosphere. I’ve found that using authentic rose water in an atomizer can bring about so many wonderful changes in the energy and texture of a persons aura, or the environment… not to mention it smells amazing!
There is something so soothing about the way rose water works. It envelops the energy in the area, and transmutes it into a lovely, delicate vibration that is conducive to peace and positive thinking. I like to mist my space before a reading. I also mist myself in the morning before my day begins to “lift my spirit” and at key times throughout the day.
I’ve found rose water to be a wonderful tool for creating a magnetic aura. When you mist yourself you raise your vibration and surround yourself in a beautiful glowing light that pulls positive people toward you. It helps you to communicate affectively, and eloquently.
Authentic rose water is the hydrosol by-product from distilled rose petals in the process of creating rose essential oil. It has such a lovely smell and it is great for your skin. It can be added to foods and drinks to infuse a delicious floral flavor!
Rose water has become such an essential part of my spiritual practice. I use it to bless objects, such as crystals, candles or things that I’ve thrifted. This is a great way to clear the object, and to give it a nice spark of magic!
© Shaheen Miro 2013