There’s only so much you can learn in one place The more that I wait, the more time that I waste -Madonna You are filled with so much abundant energy, power and choice. Life’s is offering you so many chances … Continue reading
We shift and create our own reality, telling our energetic story based on our thoughts, ideas, beliefs and fears. Sometimes we can’t always change the immediate situation. When it is particularly difficult, I remind myself that I am in control of my reaction to that experience.
I find that this bit of wisdom is most needed when we are in the middle of a change. We constantly ask the Universe for something new, whether it is in the area of love, money, health, family or spirituality… but when the change begins we start to feel as if we are falling a part. Chaos is the metaphorical goddess of change; bring with her the seed of something new.
There is no change without uncertainty. Remind yourself that manifesting and change go hand in hand, and that change by nature isn’t static. Learn to dance with change. Take Chaos by the hand and treat her to a slow dance or something a little more wild.
I want you to repeat daily:
“My life is shifting, growing and moving in the direction of my highest good. My mind and heart are open to the dance of change.”
© Shaheen Miro 2014
- Movement. When you move your body, you learn to trust it. Every person’s body works in a different way. It has a different swagger and rhythm. This is the language that intuition uses to get your attention. You are made of many layers of energy called, the Aura. These layers are manipulated and affected by your thoughts and feelings, they begin to manifest into physical conditions in the body. This is your higher self-talking to your “lower” self. Listen to your body. All the different aches and pains.
- Have you recently had a cold? Or some other aliment that came on out of nowhere? Recently I lost my voice after a long period of stress and hard work. I honored it as my body’s way of saying… be silent and still. I fought it for a bit, because I am a talker! But the moment I surrendered to my body everything changed for the better. Honor your ailments and illnesses because they are giving you a message.
- Do you exercise? Yoga is my number one way to connect my body, mind and spirit! Yoga is a built in physical exercise and meditation. When you are doing yoga poses you cannot do anything but be present, and when you aren’t present you can see it quickly! Try doing a 10-minute yoga session every morning.
- Stillness. This is a common idea among spiritual people. Stillness and silence allow your mind chatter to dissipate. You cannot hear your intuition if your head is filled with a bunch of loud and unimportant voices. Often times we cannot hear our intuition because we have more demanding voices running through our minds, and our intuition is that subtle, still and (most of the time) small voice. Though it get’s louder the more you hone in on it!
- Meditation is the traditional way to achieve stillness. This is something we should all do. There is a misconception that meditation is clearing your mind. NO. Meditation is allowing your mind to unravel and just being an observer. You can meditate while you walk. While you shower. While you do the dishes. Try some form of meditation 10 minutes a day for a week!
- Sleep!! Yes, sleep will help you connect with your intuition. The more rested you are, the more sleep you allow yourself to have, the more you begin to problem solve and connect with your intuition. Intuition has a hard time penetrating our psyche when we are overly fatigued and foggy. When you get your 8 hours you are helping yourself in the long run!
- Eating well! Duh! Most of us could eat better. It helps you in every area of your life. When you eat processed, junky food you are dulling your energetic receptors and creating stagnant energy. Not to mention you just feel gross. See what happens when you eat fresh foods!
- Water is one of the best things you can ingest to connect with your intuition. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fresh, spring water. Get your 8 glasses… or whatever amount they say is healthy now! Water is a conductor that helps energy travel. This will allow you to sense and experience intuitive impressions.
I hope these techniques offer you a solid and easy place to begin trusting your intuition and using it in your daily life! Please, let me know if you have any other questions.
Comment below, or tweet @ShaheenMiro #TheGypsyTalks
© Shaheen Miro 2014
To develop keen intuitive skills you must see it in real time. Keep a running log of your dreams, visions, gut feelings, impressions, and persistent messages. You can revisit your records to highlight key areas, and begin to connect the dots. You will begin to see a thread running through your experiences, and the law of cause and effect will become apparent. You will find your point of power in your experiences because you will know how one thing leads to the next, and you will be able to use that to your advantage while manifesting the reality you want.
© Shaheen Miro 2013
There is a constant stream of thoughts, words and ideas running through our head creating an inner dialogue. In order to tap into your intuition, you must learn to separate your inner voice, from the conglomerated chatter of the world around you (people, TV, radio, co-workers, past conversations). Take time for silence to allow your inner dialogue to unwind, and disentangle from the chaos. In silence you can hear the whispers of intuition, and eventually they will be loud and clear.
The future is fluid…a pulsing, ever changing thing. Nothing is set in stone. You have within your power the ability to manipulate energy, meaning you can influence the tides of what’s to come in your life. Instead of feeling helpless at the arms of fate, you can look the future fearlessly in the eye! The more conscious you are of your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs the more consciously you can manifest. With that being said there are things that you will need to experience, whether you like it or not! We all have a map to follow on our journey, you have a destination/lesson to learn, but the paths to that lesson are as numerous as the routes to Florida!
© Shaheen Miro 2013
Intuition is a compass to navigate through the dark and the light. Intuition links us in with the Universe so we can avert disaster, and sail smoothly to our dreams. Respect intuition, do NOT treat it like a parlor trick (not to say intuition isn’t fun!). I remind my clients that, “A reading is meant to help you consciously manifest the life you want”. Intuition helps you to see the road markers along the way.
© Shaheen Miro 2013
You will question your intuition. You will worry that it’s all in your head, that you’re imagining things. Stay focused, keep your breathing steady, and always remain objective. Your intuition and your imagination are sister experiences. They work hand in hand to bring you insights. Just because something is imaginative, doesn’t mean that it isn’t real. Imagination is symbolic language put into motion. Look at your impressions objectively. Read between the lines… that’s where wisdom lives.
©Shaheen Miro 2013
Practice makes perfect! The more you use your intuition, test your intuition, and reflect on your intuitive experiences, the better you will become. We are naturally intuitive, so the more you open up the easier it becomes! You may not always be sure of the meaning of the intuitive hits you are getting, but embracing them will make it second nature.