5 Ways to Live Life Beautifully, Fluidly and Connected to Your Spirit
I can feel the energy in the air thick, heavy and speaking of change. You may find yourself in the eye of your personal storm. All your parts are disconnecting and feeling incongruent. A cosmic shift is happening. Not only is the year ending, but something big is working its way through the Universe.
Repeatedly I keep seeing this shift happening in people’s lives, mine included. A light shines on the things that no longer work. The worn-out thoughts and ideas, the people who no longer feed your spirit, the situations that just won’t do. This is a call to action. Rather than wait for something to happen, you must set things into motion.
1. Take time for silence. In silence and stillness you cultivate a connection with your inner world. The voice of your spirit can speak to you in silence. Patterns of the Universal flow begin to be revealed and you can find the places of magic to feed from.
This doesn’t have to be long, drawn-out periods of silence. A few moments in the morning before you leave your bed can offer so much wisdom. Before you even open your eyes, let yourself feel embraced by the warmth of your bed. Here in this in-between you will find answers, and insights into your life.
2. Clear out the old. Get rid of things you no longer need. Incongruent energies are coming to light, in a way that cannot be ignored. You may find yourself no longer wanting some of the “stuff” you’ve accumulate in your home. So get ride of it. Look at each thing you own and ask if it adds to the story you wish to tell to the world. If it doesn’t then give it away with gratitude.
When you purge you make space for the new. Nothing is ever really lost. Our possessions hold energy, and when that energy no longer feeds us, we are stopping the flow of spiritual sustenance. Let it go with grace, and something better will find you.
3. Clear yourself energetically. Create a time and a place for rest and relaxation. In this time you can clear out stagnant energies. Do this by running a warm bath. Add in a handful of sea salt, and a few drops of sandalwood essential oil.
Slip into the tub. Let yourself be enveloped by its warmth. Feel all the tension eroding away. Sea salt is a powerful absorber of negative energy. This will cut out, and clear way stagnant emotions. Repeat this process weekly to keep light and fresh.
4. Spend time outdoors. Nature resents our energy, roots us deep into our center, and awakens our natural rhythm. When you are grounded and centered your intuition can speak to you clearly. Chaos and clutter from daily life will begin to dissipate and free up your energy to create magic in your own life.
Trees are especially powerful healers. Resting in the embrace of a tree, with your eyes closed, and feeling the ground beneath you is a healing ritual unlike any other. Trees love people, and they love giving positive energy. Linking into this energy will help you be more fluid and flexible in the face of adversity.
5. Spend time with people who feed your spirit. Having good friends invites good energy into your life. Magnetism grows from deep within attracting and inviting beautiful opportunities when you least expect it. You will find support in your personal circle, and when you are strong you can offer support to those you love.
Finding a spiritual mentor, teacher or friend will also add to your healing process. Sometimes you need a little outside help tapping into your spirit, and learning to awaken your intuition. I have many beautiful lights in my life who offer me spiritual counsel and advice. We partner together on our creative growth and hold one another accountable for living out our highest good.
SET UP AN ENERGY CLEARING, AND INTENTION SETTING SESSION WITH SHAHEEN, HERE.
© Shaheen Miro 2015