There is an invisible world all around us. The psychically inclined work with the invisible world to talk with those in spirit, gain insightful information, and work big magic. Everyone has access to this space. Some of you might find … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shaheen Miro:
Just beyond the tip of your senses in a vibrant world, swirling, and illuminated. If you shut your physical eyes, and open you mystical ones you will see the Spirit World, a place that dances…
Originally posted on Shaheen Miro:
Rice is a simple form of spiritual cleansing used in a similar way to sea salt. This is what I call a “psychic vacuum” because it draws out, and absorbs negative energies. Sometimes people will…
Originally posted on Shaheen Miro:
This is the time of year when people notice invisible things tugging at their psyche. Because the boundary between plains has become thinner it makes it easier for things to be detected, and to interact…
Just beyond the tip of your senses in a vibrant world, swirling, and illuminated. If you shut your physical eyes, and open you mystical ones you will see the Spirit World, a place that dances with a menagerie of wonders. To some it may seem far, distant and forgotten… but really those who have passed are all around us.
Since I was a child I could see, and sense things that thrive beyond the veil. I would experience the fragments of forgotten memories, the whispers of the past, and those who’ve passed on. When we are children we are awake to these things, they are just as real as anything you can touch with you hands. And for some of us the sight never fades.
Time has gifted me with the ability understand these things. I can go deeper into the mysteries, or throw up my protection to keep unwanted things at bay. But the whispers of the Other Side are always there. Even you can sense it if you open yourself.
As someone who travels the invisible realms with my senses, with Tarot and tea leaves I see messages everywhere. The unfolding of intuition, the blooming of signs and symbols. The sacred dreamtime is always calling to our senses… from the chills up your spine, to the clouds in the sky, the riddles of your dreams, and the songs on the radio.
But have you ever wondered how to talk to the Invisible world?
Maybe you’ve called out to a passed loved one for a message. Or consulted the spirit board to see if some invisible hand could spell out a message. People are curious to what lies just beyond the veil.
The invisible world is always looking for a way to communicate with you. Whether it is your angels, your higher self, the Universe, or your deceased relatives. You just have to find your unique language for communicating, your telephone line!
Conduct a séance with Tarot. Find your favorite deck, the one that works best for you. Look for images that really speak to you. Find a safe, and private place. Set the mood by lighting a candle, and sipping a cup of warm tea.
Burn sage or incense to cleanse the air, and open the door. Ask for the light of protection to surround you, and say a prayer of protection. Call out: I am here to speak beyond the veil. I call on my Spirit Circle to communicate with me.
Take yourself into a meditative state. Breathe deeply finding the rhythm of your breath. Inhale and exhale counting and falling deeper into you’re the velvety darkness of your inner wisdom. When you feel grounded and open begin to shuffle.
Concentrate on the task at hand. If you want to speak to someone specific then politely ask them to join you in the circle. Maybe place a photograph of whomever you want to speak with on your reading table. And speak their name aloud. If you would like to speak with whoever wants to join you then just be open. Ask that only good join you in the circle.
Now lay the cards out. One by one. Maybe making little fans in front of you. Search for clues in the cards. Look at the colors, the scenes, the images and anything that stands out to you.
What catches you attention?
What seems to stand out the most?
Who appears in the cards?
Look for people in the images. Look for the court cards specifically to identify people. Pay attention to their status, their age, the color of their hair and their sex. See if you can pinpoint a scene that clarifies who they are, and what they did in life.
If you want to use a spread lay out a card for:
- The Past of the visitor.
- A clue about their life, or passing.
- What message they may have for you.
- A parting piece of wisdom.
Remember the cards are a language. Ask questions; lay out a card to get the answer. Let the words be the voice of the spirit. Explore, play and see what happens. You may find the séance unfolds all around you… beyond the cards!
Or pick a few people you wish to speak with, and assign them cards. Shuffle the deck (remembering who is who), and lay the cards out. If that those card appear you know they are there, and wish to speak. If they do not, then another person may be working to speak with you.
Sometimes picking a card to represent the person you wish to speak with will help you identify them. You can choose the card before the reading, laying it to the side, and building the cards around it.
Often times when I am reading for someone and using Tarot I will pick up on people in the persons life. When a card distinctly stands out as an individual in my clients life I will meditate on that card… going deeper into its essence to see if it is someone alive, or in spirit.
Learn more about Spirit Guides by reading my Article:
For those of you who wish to have a friend on our journey into the Invisible World book a session with me!
To Book a Reading with Shaheen click, HERE.
This is the time of year when people notice invisible things tugging at their psyche. Because the boundary between planes has become thinner it makes it easier for things to be detected, and to interact with them. This brings up questions … Continue reading
The whole month of October fills me with magic! It awakens some ancient feelings that stir deep within. There is a feeling that pulls me back to center. As the fall settles in we begin to journey inward, reflecting on the seasons passed. Actually, October is the traditional time of year when the veil between the worlds grows thinner.
When this happens the energetic vibrations begin to shift and things become aligned, making it easier for different spiritual/psychic phenomena to be more detectable. You might find yourself sensing a new presence, or encountering an invisible guest. Or maybe some unexplained events have taken place.
Here are a few ways to detect spiritual activity:
- You have an unsettling feeling that some is around you, behind you, watching, or following you. This is often a loved one visiting you from the Other Side, or some other type of spirit whom you aren’t typically aware of. In essence, they are able to become closer to you. Pay attention. The more open you are, the easier it is for them to make contact!
- Unusually vivid dreams. Our dreams can be doorways into our inner world, but also the Astral world. You may find yourself slipping into the ambiguous boundaries of the Astral during sleep because the veil is thinner. This can be a very liberating experience. Everyone astrally projects, but during this time of year it can be more noticeable. Where have you been going? What do you see?
- Physical changes in your surroundings. When spirits are closer to our realm they tend to manipulate the energy of the area. You may notice lights that flicker, electronics that act up, changes in the temperature, unexplained sounds, and knocking. You may also experience things moving on their own… such as objects, or even doors. Clearly someone wants your attention.
- If you notice something 3 x or more, then there may be a message there for you. Especially if it is something that doesn’t typically cross your mind, or stand out. This can be a sign from a loved one or guide.
These are just a few things you might notice. They are not unique to this time of year, just more common.
Have you had any strange, spooky… October activity?
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Everyone has a collective of celestial helpers waiting to by their side. These are your spirit guides, and they are waiting patiently to help you. Sadly, some people never learn to consciously connect with their guides, but here is some information to introduce you to who they are and what they do!
What are Spirit Guides?
- A spirit guides is a discarnate entity that’s sole purpose is to aide you on your life path. You and your guide made a soul level contract before incarnation that they would watch over, guide and protect you, as well as disperse spiritual insights and synchronicities into your life.
- Your spirit guide has a unique understanding of you and the path that you have laid out for yourself. Often they work with you when you create your spiritual map. They have a vantage point from which they guide you because they are able to see your map clearly and they can view the “bigger” picture of our journey.
- Your spirit guide is your souls assistant working behind the scenes. Whether you are aware of them, they constantly watch over, protect and guide you.
Does everyone have a spirit guide?
- Absolutely everyone has a spirit guide. Some may argue that there are people who do not have guides, but as far as I have seen we all do. No matter what your religious background or beliefs are, even if you do not believe in God, you still have a guide.
- We have a primary guide, who has incarnated at least once. The reason being is so that they have empathy about our journey here on earth. Now if you do not believe in incarnation or that whole philosophy it doesn’t negate the idea of a spirit guide. We also have a secondary guide or guides that can walk into your lives at key points bringing us more specialized guidance. For example: If you are beginning to explore a new career path and you are very passionate about it, but not very confidant you may have a secondary guide who steps in and helps you in this area. They are specialty guides.
How can I recognize the presence of my spirit guide?
- Any time you are stressed or undergoing extreme changes in your life a spirit guide will be more dominant in your life. Their purpose is to help you with the difficult areas of your journey, so when times are tough remember that they are there.
- It is common for people to hear their name being called, when no one is around. Usually your guides are trying to get your attention.
- You may see flashing lights, often blue or white. Maybe even shadows or silhouettes out of the corner of your eye.
- Reoccurring dreams, especially of a stranger whom you feel comfortable with.
- A unique fascination with a name or geographical place, which is often connected to the name or ethnicity of your guide.
- Some sort of reoccurring symbol. Such as numbers, letters, motifs, etc.
- Physical sensations. Often the feeling of being touched on a shoulder or hand or someone standing near you to one side or the other.
How can I know my guides name and what they look like?
- Most people like to know the name of their guide first. There are many ways to get the name of your guide. Basically you can ask, “What is your name?” and then wait to see which name pops into your head first, or which names stands out to you (the next person you meet, a billboard, song on the radio or it may be written on a piece of paper). You can also use a baby name book and open a page at random and select a name by pointing with your eyes closed. Or the other way is to use a name that you feel drawn to.
- People often want to know how their guides look or what their sex is before they connect with them. My answer to this is 1) they may appear in whatever form they wish. As an animal, ball of light or a physical person. Your primary guide will typically take the form of a human. Meditation is key in finding out what they look like or you may have a dream or vision or you could ask a reader. 2) You can ask them to appear in a certain form because your guide will do whatever it takes to work with you in your comfort zone.
How can I easily speak to my guide?
- The simplest way to speak with your guide is by talking out loud to them. Your guide will find some way to communicate back with you. This could be through symbols, visions, dreams, songs, verbal communication, feelings, television programs or other people. They will find the best way to communicate with you if you just trust.
- Using an oracle deck is an easy and powerful way to communicate with them.
- Write letters to them or leave little messages posted around your home or office.
- Mediate. You can do this through a guided meditation or by simply being still for a few minutes a day.
- Creativity and art. They are drawn to creativity and they love to inspire us. Inspiration comes from the word spirit!
A few more things
- Angels and spirit guides are not the same. Typically your spirit guide is not a loved one who passed. These are three different types of entities.
- Your guides have far more ability to help you when you ASK for them to help!
- Spirit guides do not control any aspect of your life; they only offer you help and guidance. You have free will at all times. You may even ask for certain aspects of your life to be inaccessible to your guides if you like.
- They are not all knowing. They have more insight into our life because they are watching outside of it and they can connect with our subconscious mind which is far wiser and our map.
- Guides are never negative, harmful, pushy, controlling or frightening.
- They know when to turn their heads if you know what I mean, but they are never truly absent.
- They truly are your bestfriends. When you begin to connect with them, it should be more like a reunion, rather than a first encounter.
This information is only a small portion of what can be written about the subject. I’ve only pulled out the basics to get you started so that you can begin working with and calling on your guides. Once you’ve read this you can begin enriching your life by consciously connecting with them.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions that you may have about this subject. If there is anything that I can elaborate on or any confusion I may clear up, I would be more than happy to. And I would love to hear any stories you may have about working with your guides. What was your first encounter like? Do you remember the first time you consciously worked with your guide?
If you have questions, comments or stories, please comment below, or tweet @ShaheenMiro #TheGypsyTalks
@ShaheenMiro | #TheGypsyTalks
© Shaheen Miro 3/22/2011
Do you feel icky in public? Does your mood instantly change for no reason? Do you ever feel thick clouds hanging heavy over a room? Do you experience thoughts that come from nowhere? How about feeling like someone is in your bubble? Sounds like you need to put on some psychic armor!
The Reality of Energy
There is a never endless storm of energies brewing around you. Energy hangs heavy in the air and floats about, mostly, undetected. People invade your space by trying to intermingle their alien energies with your own. It is easy to be caught in the tangled web of energy, which leads to mood poisoning, energetic cords and attachments. These are all signs of a weakened psychic shield.
The importance of surrounding yourself with energetic protection is the utmost! Your energy is a glowing, swirling mass of beautiful golden light. It is magnetic, brilliant and sparkling. To quote Gollum, it is, “The precious!” Your energetic field is your life force, a conglomeration of everything that you are… and if you aren’t psychically protected, everything you encounter!
Your aura is filled with all the thoughts, feelings and experiences you have. You’ve also collected a number of attachments, and cords in your aura, which eat away at your energy and leave you drained. It’s the equivalent of leaving your wifi unlocked… But WORSE!
You Need Psychic Protection When
If you have difficulty sleeping at night. If you feel foggy at work. If you are drained after spending time with a particular person. If you are drained, angry, anxious, depressed, physically sick and spaced out. If you feel like people are pulling at your energy, thus draining it. Or you are taking on other people’s energy.
You can become a victim to a psychic vampire (someone who sucks away your essence) or pick up empathetic impressions (you take on the emotions/ mental state of someone else).
Protect your energy! Protect your life-force! Protect your precious!
What You Can Do
Surround yourself with a shield of protection! Regardless of how you perceive Divinity, you have access to spiritual protection. You should surround yourself with a beautiful bubble of divine light. Have you had your does of white light today?
If not… try this! Visualize a white light falling from above, like water, encompassing your entire body, from head to toe. See the light surround you in a warm, robust bubble of white fire. As you surround yourself, set the intention that, “Only energies serving my highest good may enter this divine shield”. Nothing can cross this shield!
Take It a Step Further
Visualize a shield of mirrors, reflecting outward, surrounding the bubble of white light. These mirrors will deflect any negativity and harm sent your way. Intended, “All harm and negativity sent toward me shall be deflected”.
If you are feeling particularly vulnerable you can call your angels and spirit guides in. Remember, your guides are most helpful when you ask for them. You can ask for the aid of any angel, deity, master or saint that feels right to you.
I often call upon Archangel Michael. He is the divine protector. His energy is intense, vibrant, loving and extremely powerful. He always appears to me as a tall, dark headed man, with a beautiful smile, chiseled jaw and sturdy figure. His eyes burn with devotion and authority. His gestures are gentle, and filled with grace. He wields a fiery sward to ward off harm, and cut through negativity.
When I call Archangel Michael, I ask him and his band of helpers to stand beside me. To protect me from all harm. And to cut away any negative and stray energy which may be affecting me. I know without a doubt that he is there.
Explore what works for you!
Begin with the simple white light exercise. This is the easiest way to protect yourself. You can do it in a flash. Whenever you are feeling invaded and vulnerable, close your eyes, take a deep breath and see the light surround you. Zip yourself in tight!
You may find a certain color, other than white, makes you feel safe and secure. You can surround yourself with colors of any particular intention, along with your white light. You can see yourself surround by a shield of any material. Whatever works for you to create a strong and sturdy energetic shield!
Try it before taking the bus to work, or before going into a stressful meeting or entering a busy coffee shop.
See what happens. It couldn’t hurt to try a little white light!! I promise it will help.
What psychically unsafe situations have you found yourself in? Have you experienced any of these symptoms? How do you protect yourself psychically?
© Shaheen Miro 2013