What a sweet little treat to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. I feel so blessed to know that people resonate with my writing and are willing to join my gypsy journey. Thank you for the nomination Summer Goddess, I appreciate your support and enthusiasm.
Here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank you again, Summer Goddess!
Here are my 15 blogs that I recommend and nominate:
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I only wear boots. I wear them all Summer long (if I don’t have boots on it’s a special occasion).
2. I write songs and play the piano with my rudimentary skills, but it’s my little treat to myself!
3. I am in LOVE with Stevie Nicks. I think she is the greatest writer of all times.
4. I am a Fashion Design student.
5. I’ve been reading Tarot since I was about 6 years old.
6. I have a black cat named Ali, and a black cat spirit guide named Spooky.
7. I put a scarf on anything I can…. It adds a touch of color and gypsy to any room 😉
I hope you enjoy this! And congratulations 🙂