Hello Friends! Are you looking for some mystical fun on Halloween? Come hangout with your favorite witch and explore Tea Leaf Reading! I will be teaching my favorite divination workshop… and be your trusted guide into the mystical side. Explore … Continue reading
A successful reading is always the goal. In my opinion as successful reading is one that leaves you feeling open, filled with insight, and empowered to step forward with curiosity and in control of your magic. Sitting with a reader … Continue reading
Sign up for the Newsletter to the right for exclusive articles, magical love letters, and more—> Spend a few mystical moments with Shaheen to discover your weekly flow with the Intuitive Forecast! What is surging through the cosmic atmosphere? How … Continue reading
I LOVE this Psychedelic Tarot portal gif. Someone shared it on Facebook… And I am still obsessed. Just watching the images flash by puts you in a trance. And, if you do a whole screenshot you will capture the image … Continue reading
Hello Beautiful People, I know you are out there trying to live life to the fullest, make magic happen and find clarity! Sometimes you need a little extra guidance, and accountability. If you want to get closer to your most … Continue reading
Hell Yeah! Experience a Tea Leaf Reading. You will make big changes. Find insightful answers. And definitely heal your spirit. Shaheen will be your mystical guide through the wild Wonderland of your teacup. A Tea Leaf Reading is always magical, … Continue reading
Just beyond the tip of your senses in a vibrant world, swirling, and illuminated. If you shut your physical eyes, and open you mystical ones you will see the Spirit World, a place that dances with a menagerie of wonders. To some it may seem far, distant and forgotten… but really those who have passed are all around us.
Since I was a child I could see, and sense things that thrive beyond the veil. I would experience the fragments of forgotten memories, the whispers of the past, and those who’ve passed on. When we are children we are awake to these things, they are just as real as anything you can touch with you hands. And for some of us the sight never fades.
Time has gifted me with the ability understand these things. I can go deeper into the mysteries, or throw up my protection to keep unwanted things at bay. But the whispers of the Other Side are always there. Even you can sense it if you open yourself.
As someone who travels the invisible realms with my senses, with Tarot and tea leaves I see messages everywhere. The unfolding of intuition, the blooming of signs and symbols. The sacred dreamtime is always calling to our senses… from the chills up your spine, to the clouds in the sky, the riddles of your dreams, and the songs on the radio.
But have you ever wondered how to talk to the Invisible world?
Maybe you’ve called out to a passed loved one for a message. Or consulted the spirit board to see if some invisible hand could spell out a message. People are curious to what lies just beyond the veil.
The invisible world is always looking for a way to communicate with you. Whether it is your angels, your higher self, the Universe, or your deceased relatives. You just have to find your unique language for communicating, your telephone line!
Conduct a séance with Tarot. Find your favorite deck, the one that works best for you. Look for images that really speak to you. Find a safe, and private place. Set the mood by lighting a candle, and sipping a cup of warm tea.
Burn sage or incense to cleanse the air, and open the door. Ask for the light of protection to surround you, and say a prayer of protection. Call out: I am here to speak beyond the veil. I call on my Spirit Circle to communicate with me.
Take yourself into a meditative state. Breathe deeply finding the rhythm of your breath. Inhale and exhale counting and falling deeper into you’re the velvety darkness of your inner wisdom. When you feel grounded and open begin to shuffle.
Concentrate on the task at hand. If you want to speak to someone specific then politely ask them to join you in the circle. Maybe place a photograph of whomever you want to speak with on your reading table. And speak their name aloud. If you would like to speak with whoever wants to join you then just be open. Ask that only good join you in the circle.
Now lay the cards out. One by one. Maybe making little fans in front of you. Search for clues in the cards. Look at the colors, the scenes, the images and anything that stands out to you.
What catches you attention?
What seems to stand out the most?
Who appears in the cards?
Look for people in the images. Look for the court cards specifically to identify people. Pay attention to their status, their age, the color of their hair and their sex. See if you can pinpoint a scene that clarifies who they are, and what they did in life.
If you want to use a spread lay out a card for:
- The Past of the visitor.
- A clue about their life, or passing.
- What message they may have for you.
- A parting piece of wisdom.
Remember the cards are a language. Ask questions; lay out a card to get the answer. Let the words be the voice of the spirit. Explore, play and see what happens. You may find the séance unfolds all around you… beyond the cards!
Or pick a few people you wish to speak with, and assign them cards. Shuffle the deck (remembering who is who), and lay the cards out. If that those card appear you know they are there, and wish to speak. If they do not, then another person may be working to speak with you.
Sometimes picking a card to represent the person you wish to speak with will help you identify them. You can choose the card before the reading, laying it to the side, and building the cards around it.
Often times when I am reading for someone and using Tarot I will pick up on people in the persons life. When a card distinctly stands out as an individual in my clients life I will meditate on that card… going deeper into its essence to see if it is someone alive, or in spirit.
Learn more about Spirit Guides by reading my Article:
For those of you who wish to have a friend on our journey into the Invisible World book a session with me!
To Book a Reading with Shaheen click, HERE.
Check out this wonderful article in which Theresa Reed aka. The Tarot Lady interviewed me about my views as a reader!!
Here is the link: http://www.thetarotlady.com/talkin-tarot-shaheen-miro/
Everyone has a collective of celestial helpers waiting to by their side. These are your spirit guides, and they are waiting patiently to help you. Sadly, some people never learn to consciously connect with their guides, but here is some information to introduce you to who they are and what they do!
What are Spirit Guides?
- A spirit guides is a discarnate entity that’s sole purpose is to aide you on your life path. You and your guide made a soul level contract before incarnation that they would watch over, guide and protect you, as well as disperse spiritual insights and synchronicities into your life.
- Your spirit guide has a unique understanding of you and the path that you have laid out for yourself. Often they work with you when you create your spiritual map. They have a vantage point from which they guide you because they are able to see your map clearly and they can view the “bigger” picture of our journey.
- Your spirit guide is your souls assistant working behind the scenes. Whether you are aware of them, they constantly watch over, protect and guide you.
Does everyone have a spirit guide?
- Absolutely everyone has a spirit guide. Some may argue that there are people who do not have guides, but as far as I have seen we all do. No matter what your religious background or beliefs are, even if you do not believe in God, you still have a guide.
- We have a primary guide, who has incarnated at least once. The reason being is so that they have empathy about our journey here on earth. Now if you do not believe in incarnation or that whole philosophy it doesn’t negate the idea of a spirit guide. We also have a secondary guide or guides that can walk into your lives at key points bringing us more specialized guidance. For example: If you are beginning to explore a new career path and you are very passionate about it, but not very confidant you may have a secondary guide who steps in and helps you in this area. They are specialty guides.
How can I recognize the presence of my spirit guide?
- Any time you are stressed or undergoing extreme changes in your life a spirit guide will be more dominant in your life. Their purpose is to help you with the difficult areas of your journey, so when times are tough remember that they are there.
- It is common for people to hear their name being called, when no one is around. Usually your guides are trying to get your attention.
- You may see flashing lights, often blue or white. Maybe even shadows or silhouettes out of the corner of your eye.
- Reoccurring dreams, especially of a stranger whom you feel comfortable with.
- A unique fascination with a name or geographical place, which is often connected to the name or ethnicity of your guide.
- Some sort of reoccurring symbol. Such as numbers, letters, motifs, etc.
- Physical sensations. Often the feeling of being touched on a shoulder or hand or someone standing near you to one side or the other.
How can I know my guides name and what they look like?
- Most people like to know the name of their guide first. There are many ways to get the name of your guide. Basically you can ask, “What is your name?” and then wait to see which name pops into your head first, or which names stands out to you (the next person you meet, a billboard, song on the radio or it may be written on a piece of paper). You can also use a baby name book and open a page at random and select a name by pointing with your eyes closed. Or the other way is to use a name that you feel drawn to.
- People often want to know how their guides look or what their sex is before they connect with them. My answer to this is 1) they may appear in whatever form they wish. As an animal, ball of light or a physical person. Your primary guide will typically take the form of a human. Meditation is key in finding out what they look like or you may have a dream or vision or you could ask a reader. 2) You can ask them to appear in a certain form because your guide will do whatever it takes to work with you in your comfort zone.
How can I easily speak to my guide?
- The simplest way to speak with your guide is by talking out loud to them. Your guide will find some way to communicate back with you. This could be through symbols, visions, dreams, songs, verbal communication, feelings, television programs or other people. They will find the best way to communicate with you if you just trust.
- Using an oracle deck is an easy and powerful way to communicate with them.
- Write letters to them or leave little messages posted around your home or office.
- Mediate. You can do this through a guided meditation or by simply being still for a few minutes a day.
- Creativity and art. They are drawn to creativity and they love to inspire us. Inspiration comes from the word spirit!
A few more things
- Angels and spirit guides are not the same. Typically your spirit guide is not a loved one who passed. These are three different types of entities.
- Your guides have far more ability to help you when you ASK for them to help!
- Spirit guides do not control any aspect of your life; they only offer you help and guidance. You have free will at all times. You may even ask for certain aspects of your life to be inaccessible to your guides if you like.
- They are not all knowing. They have more insight into our life because they are watching outside of it and they can connect with our subconscious mind which is far wiser and our map.
- Guides are never negative, harmful, pushy, controlling or frightening.
- They know when to turn their heads if you know what I mean, but they are never truly absent.
- They truly are your bestfriends. When you begin to connect with them, it should be more like a reunion, rather than a first encounter.
This information is only a small portion of what can be written about the subject. I’ve only pulled out the basics to get you started so that you can begin working with and calling on your guides. Once you’ve read this you can begin enriching your life by consciously connecting with them.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions that you may have about this subject. If there is anything that I can elaborate on or any confusion I may clear up, I would be more than happy to. And I would love to hear any stories you may have about working with your guides. What was your first encounter like? Do you remember the first time you consciously worked with your guide?
If you have questions, comments or stories, please comment below, or tweet @ShaheenMiro #TheGypsyTalks
@ShaheenMiro | #TheGypsyTalks
© Shaheen Miro 3/22/2011
The evolution of symbols, omens and oracles can be seen in the Tarot. Ancient people interpreted natural occurrences, building symbols upon them and creating layers of meaning. It began with watching the habits of animals, and their patterns, changes in weather, images found in clouds, or formed on reflective surface of water. These symbols evolved into inscribed bones, and stones, and lots… portable oracles. Which have become printed pieces of card stock.
© Shaheen Miro 2013