The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir is a powerful tool for spiritual cleansing, and protection. It is draws on the power of botanicals, lunar energy, and Reiki to create a high vibration that eliminates negative vibrations, and influence… leaving the aura feeling lighter, and sealed from negativity.
Here are a few ways to use the Gypsy’s Aura Elixir.
1. Spray the elixir around yourself to help lighten your mood, and slough off negative/stray energies. This is a great way to prepare yourself for a heavy situation, or after. It works wonders when going into a high-traffic place. Or when dealing with difficult people.
2. If the energy off your home, or space feels especially heavy mist the room. Focus on corners, and openings. This is especially helpful after an altercation, or if there has been illness or loss in the home.
3. When you are having trouble sleeping, or you are experiencing nightmares mist the elixir throughout your bedroom, around your sleeping area, and around yourself. Focusing on the crown, and base of the head.
4. If you’ve are bringing a new object home, whether it was purchased new, or second hand. Everything carries a vibration and that vibration may not settle well with you, or your space. Lift the aura of the object by misting it a few times. Or wetting a rag with a dab of the mist and lightly washing it off.
5. Add a splash of the elixir to your cleaning solution. It is great to wash the floors, and walls of your home and business. This will help bless the space, and clear out unwanted energies that may be lingering. Do this at least once a month.
6. Create a spiritual cleansing bath by adding a handful of sea salt, and a splash of the elixir to your bath water. Soak for 15 minutes, allowing yourself to relax into a meditative state. Just be with the scent, and the warmth. This will help you unwind, and melt away icky energy in your aura.
7. Use the mist to bless objects such as crystals and candles before using them in energy work, prayer, or healing.
8. Keep a bottle at work! Mist it around your office, or yourself before a heavy meeting. Or when you feel like things are growing tense, or stagnant in the area.
Have fun! Be creative. The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir can be used in so many ways!
© Shaheen Miro 2015