The Holidays are here and everyone is looking of the perfect gift. Especially for those mystically inclined people in your life. Why not get something beautiful, healing and empowering? The Sacred Sage and Botanical Bundles are handmade tools for big … Continue reading
Hello Mystical Friends! I wanted to let you know these B E A U T I F U L Sacred Sage and Botanical Bundles are available again in the store. The scent, color and vibration of these bundles is … Continue reading
Ahh there are only 4 of these left!! I don’t know if we will get more. So get your Sacred Sage Bundle. A beautiful ceremonial blend of mountain botanicals. Cleanse, bless and protect your home and your own aura. Create sacred … Continue reading
Your energetic story is the narrative of your life. It is the accumulation of your thoughts, ideas, beliefs, and fears about how you fit into the world, and how the world responds to you.
In the fast paced world that we live in it is easy to become overwhelmed, disconnected and completely out of touch. As the chasm between our inner and outer world grows wider, and deeper feelings of unhappiness, chaos and disenchantment become all pervasive.
You do not have to fall victim to this “forgetting”. The present moment always offers you a place of power to transform your life.
In an energy clearing and intention setting session we will pinpoint these places of resistance, pain and inflexibility. You will find what blocks of energy exist, and why. From there we will work together to move, transform and shift this energy to reflect your true intention, you authentic self!
You will begin with these key questions: What is feeding my spirit? What is depleting my spirit?
From there we will look at what really makes your heart sing. What you really want in your life. This will give us a platform, a springboard to jump from. We will find your flow, your unique rhyme with the Universe. You will jump into infinity, spiral out into the vast sea of the creative unknown. And you will begin to feed your spirit, rather than your fear.
Sessions are done in-person, or via long distance. Wherever you are in the world Shaheen can work with you!
Have questions, or comments?
These organically grown mountain botanical bundles are hand wrapped and filled with good energy for spiritual cleansing and blessing. Each smudge is made with sage, cedar, lavender, lilac, and lichen. Each botanical has been selected for a unique energetic property that will help to lift out negative energy, and cultivate a space to set positive intention, and facilitate personal recovery.
These can be used for spiritual cleansing of a space, or your aura. I use these bundles in combination with The Gypsy’s Aura Elixir.
Spiritually cleansing your home is a practical way to create positive change in your life. As you clear away unnecessary stray energy from your home, you release unintentional debris from your life. Because your home is a reflection of your inner world, and is directly connected to your spirit… it’s best to keep it fresh and vibrant.
Spiritual cleansing floor powders are much like store bought floor powders that you sprinkle on carpets, and then sweep up. You can make your own natural floor powders with an added magical kick! This is a simple technique that you can uses for your daily cleaning. It’s easy and adds an extra layer of freshness!
You will need to gather together two basic ingredients: Baking Soda, and Crushed Sea Salt. This will be the base of our powder. Both work wonders for clearing away negative and stagnant energy. We will add some botanicals to the base.
The following botanicals are wonderful for clearing away negative energy, and warding off unwanted vibrations:
Basil: Attracts positive energy, and benevolent spiritual influences. Freshens the Aura, and gives it a magnetic quality. Will clear away lower vibrating energies and entities.
Hyssop: One of the Holy plants for spiritual cleansing. It strips away negative energy and replaces it with good vibrations. It will bring environments into equilibrium, especially after highly charged emotional conflicts.
Mint: Infuses the aura with a subtle, happy vibration. Creates an atmosphere of peace, love and understanding. Wonderful to freshen the air, and release mental clutter. Not as aggressive as some botanicals.
Parsley: This is an herb of prosperity and abundance. This will wash away hardship and stagnation with money and business. Very good herb to use if you are feeling uninspired in your space and ready for a change. Works well when combined with other botanicals, or to “freshen” things up between major cleansings.
Rose: Ooh my favorite botanical to use for spiritual cleansing. It is light, gentle, and very very effective. It keeps the energy field strong, and vibrating at a high frequency. This keeps negative at bay because it essentially cannot be in the space.
Rosemary: Works wonders because of its astringent qualities. Great for clearing a space after major work has been done, or a crowed has left. This is another herb that works well to keep things fresh in between major cleansings. It can be combined with Mint, and Sage with good results. Also, this is a nice cleansing agent when preparing a space for spiritual contact.
Rue: Another one of the Holy botanicals. This is, along with Hyssop, one of the most powerful cleansing botanicals. Used to clear away negativity lingering from spiritual work, unwanted visitors and entities, and any other strange vibrations that you cannot shake. Works well to help bring things back into harmony. Sometimes this will clear away things you didn’t expect to lose!!
Sage: One of the most common, and effective spiritual cleansing botanicals. Regarded as sacred among Native Americans, and other shamanic cultures. It is a beautiful herb that enlightens the mind and spirit, and brings things into unison. It is has a way of moving things along without a fight!
Vervain: A wonderful herb that enhances the affects of other herbs. It also clears away psychic attacks and things pertaining to dreams.
Now, Gather together your base ingredients of Crushed Sea Salt, and Baking Soda. Then choose one or more of the botanicals listed above. All will be helpful; one may jump out at you. Trust your intuition.
In a large bowl mix together 1 cup of crushed sea salt, and 1 cup of Baking Soda. Add 1/2 – 1 cup of your chosen botanical to the mixture. If you decide to use more than one botanical do a ½ of each. Stir the mixture together well using a wooden spoon. Be sure to stir the mixture in a clockwise motion. I like to do this 7, 9, or 13 times.
I like to say a prayer over the mixture, or visualize the herbs and botanicals working together and forming a glowing light over the mixture. Use your creative visualization infuse divine light into the powder. Any power, or words of affirmation are suitable.
If you are unable to find powdered botanicals, you can also use essential oils. Either will be suitable. You can even use both! Essential oils will add a lot of fragrance to the mixture!
When you are finished carry the mixture from room to room, and sprinkle a handful around the floor. Especially let it settle in any messy areas where dust and dirt have collected (those are fertile breeding ground for negative energy!).
You can let the mixture sit on the carpet for 10-15 minutes. Then go through each room, sweeping, or vacuuming up the powder. As you clear it away, visualize all the negative and stagnant energy that has collected in your space being dissolved and swept away. Again, you can say a prayer, or affirmation of blessing.
Discard the dirt and powder in the trash, and remove the bag from your home immediately.
If you want to smudge with sage afterward you can. This will enhance the powders benefits. You can also light blessed candles to keep the energy flowing and fresh.
You should feel so fresh and so clean!!
Please, experiment with different herbs and botanicals. You may find one that really stands out to you over the others. Do this as often as you like. Once a week would be ideal.
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Spiritual cleansing is the act of good energetic hygiene! Using the Gypsy’s Tricks for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection you can begin shifting your vibration to something more positive and conducive to happiness!
- You are ALWAYS telling an energetic story! Your energetic story is the vibration that you are giving off. This vibration is a beacon that shines out into the Universe and magnetizes like vibrations to you. If you are unaware of the energetic story you are telling, then you are most likely attracting negative things into your life!
- Your state of being is the manifestation of the energetic story you are telling. Are you drained, tired, uninspired or completely stressed? Are you unhappy, unhealthy and feeling sluggish? Have you been experiencing loneliness, lack of love and friendship and dead-ends with love and work? This is the result of being unaware of the energy you are putting into the world!
- When you clear negative energy, you have to replace it with something positive. There is an energetic principle that states, “When something is moved in time and space, something else must take its place.” This means that once you clear your energy field of negative or stray energy, you must replace it with a better vibration. If you clear it away, but you don’t replace it with something else it will fill back up.
- Spiritual Cleansing can be easy! There are many, many ways to practice spiritual cleansing. The benefits are awesome… and you can make it part of your daily routine. From taking a bath, to using crystals, to practicing a little visualization. It makes your whole life better… why not take the opportunity!
But do not fear… the Gypsy’s Tricks for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection are, HERE! Use some of these wonderful techniques to shift and change the story you are telling, and to finally live the life you want.
If you are a DIY Mystic you will find numerous opportunities and ideas to change your vibration. But, if you need a little support you can set up an energetic cleansing session with me!
Book your cleansing, here. (Leave a note saying Spiritual Cleansing, with your name and email!)
COMMENT BELOW, OR TWEET @SHAHEENMIRO #THEGYPSYTALKS
© Shaheen Miro 2014
Do you want to perform spiritual cleansing on yourself, or your home? Needing to shift some negative energy out of your life?
We all could! On the daily.
Here are 22 Tips and Tricks for spiritual cleansing and protection!
- Introduction to Spiritual Cleansing and Protection. Basic techniques from sage smudging to creating a bubble of protective light! This is the perfect stating place!
- Beginner’s methods for spiritual cleansing. If your aura is feeling heavy or your space is feeling murky try some sage or sweet grass. Do it up big.
- Understanding energetic cords and attachments. Learn to use energy to your advantage by moving and releasing negative attachments.
- Energetic Investments! Did you know you’re telling an energetic story? Did you know it dictates all the things happening in your life? Rearrange this story and make magic happen.
- Know your space! What does your home say about you? How can it change your life?
- Put up your psychic shield! You better zip it tight so no energetic parasites get in there. This has got to be one of the easiest things you can do, and one of the best.
- Got white light? Surround yourself with awesome Universal energy and ask for protection from your guides.
- Spiritual cleansing bath. This packs some oomph for clearing out heavy energies! And, it’s soooo EASY!
- Spiritual cleansing shower. Ahh, don’t have a bath tub, or you hate taking a soak… do it in the shower.
- Use vinegar. This is an ancient technique for cleansing negative energy that I go back to again and again.
- Rose water mist. I cannot rave enough about rose water. It is so effective and smells divine.
- Repair your aura with tasty teas. Teatime just got better.
- Limpia or spiritual cleansing with an egg. This is ancient, awesome, and usually yields dramatic results.
- The Psychic Vacuum! Use amethyst to absorb negative energy! This technique rocks!
- Ringing Bells. Bells carry sound vibrations that clear away negative energy. Same with drums.
- Frankincense fumigation. One of the three gifts of the Magi, this resin shifts negative energy and connects you to Spirit.
- Exorcism Powders. Many different herbs and powers can be used to release negative energy. Wonderful folk techniques.
- Rosemary sprigs. Used as a charm or smudge to lift the air for businesses and homes.
- Sweeping away negativity. Using the broom has long been a charm for sweeping away corrosive energies. A very practical technique.
- Use fire for protection. It purifies and protects.
- Jack-o-lanterns! Not just for decoration, they create a protective ward to keep nasty energies at bay.
- Sacred Circles. Circles are unparallel barriers for psychic protection.
There are many more techniques here… stay awhile, look around, find what works!
The aura is composed of layers of energy intricately woven together. When there is a weak spot, or a hole in the aura, energy begins to leak away causing you to feel lethargic, disoriented, angry, or confused. Spiritual cleansing and shielding is essential to keep this from happening!
One trick to help strengthen and heal the aura is to use an Aura Repair Tea. This allows the gossamer fibers of the aura to reconstruct. Reweaving and repairing holes, leaks and tears.
Here are few recipes:
Rose and Sage Tea
You will see that I am very fond of roses in my spiritual cleansing recipes because they work in a very gentle way, but they yield big results. When taken as a tea the rose essence works with the natural structure of the aura to help regenerate itself. Sage is powerful because it purges the aura of negativity; the rose fills in the gaps!
For one pot of tea add 2 cups of dried rose petals, one cup of sage leaves, to 3 cups of spring water.
Let the tea steep for 5-10 minutes before drinking. As the tea steeps pray for divine light to bless the water. You can call on Mother Mary if you feel a connection with her essence.
Yarrow and Peppermint Tea
Yarrow purges the aura and jumpstarts it’s natural abilities to repair itself. It has a similar energy to rose, but it tends to be a little more protective because of its astringent qualities. Yarrow is the mythological plant used by Achilles, hence the Latin name, Achillea millefolium.
Peppermint lightens the aura and infuses it with a good dose of positive energy. Peppermint is a very magnetic herb and attracts “good fortune”. Peppermint is overall invigorating.
It’s good to add the two together because of Yarrows slightly bitter taste.
For one pot of tea add 3 teaspoons of dried yarrow flowers, one cup of dried peppermint leaves, to 3 cups of spring water.
A NOTE ON TEA
You can experiment with combining the above herbs. You can use all 4 together, or each separately. Yarrow shouldn’t be taken daily. Sage, Rose, and Peppermint can be taken daily. Peppermint is a wonderful tea to start the morning with because it jumpstarts physical body, and charges the aura.
DO NOT drink herbal teas if you are pregnant.
ALWAYS consult a doctor, and research the side effects of herbs before taking them internally.
I am NOT a doctor, nor am I liable for your health.
These recipes are for your personal use.
Use at your own risk!
© Shaheen Miro 2013
Frankincense was one of the 3 gifts of the Magi. It has long been regarded as a sacred resin, associated with the divine and prayer. It has been burned as a form of communicating with the Divine, and was even left as offerings in holy temples.
Burning Frankincense is a powerful form of fumigation. This simple act will attract the benifit of benevolent spirits, and draw in good fortune. Not only can it be burned to sweeten the air, but a touch of Frankincense oil on the wrist and pulls points will nullify negative energy and lighten your aura.
Perform a house blessing, by smuding each area with sage, and then wash the floors, walls and windows with a soultion of spring water, Frankincense oil, and sea salt. This will empower the aura of the space, releasing any stray energy and inviting in positive influence.
© Shaheen Miro