Lately I have taken the time to focus on what I’m putting energy into, what I’m intending into my reality. I’ve made a conscious effort to align myself with spirit daily. The more connected I begin to feel the more spiritually … Continue reading
- Movement. When you move your body, you learn to trust it. Every person’s body works in a different way. It has a different swagger and rhythm. This is the language that intuition uses to get your attention. You are made of many layers of energy called, the Aura. These layers are manipulated and affected by your thoughts and feelings, they begin to manifest into physical conditions in the body. This is your higher self-talking to your “lower” self. Listen to your body. All the different aches and pains.
- Have you recently had a cold? Or some other aliment that came on out of nowhere? Recently I lost my voice after a long period of stress and hard work. I honored it as my body’s way of saying… be silent and still. I fought it for a bit, because I am a talker! But the moment I surrendered to my body everything changed for the better. Honor your ailments and illnesses because they are giving you a message.
- Do you exercise? Yoga is my number one way to connect my body, mind and spirit! Yoga is a built in physical exercise and meditation. When you are doing yoga poses you cannot do anything but be present, and when you aren’t present you can see it quickly! Try doing a 10-minute yoga session every morning.
- Stillness. This is a common idea among spiritual people. Stillness and silence allow your mind chatter to dissipate. You cannot hear your intuition if your head is filled with a bunch of loud and unimportant voices. Often times we cannot hear our intuition because we have more demanding voices running through our minds, and our intuition is that subtle, still and (most of the time) small voice. Though it get’s louder the more you hone in on it!
- Meditation is the traditional way to achieve stillness. This is something we should all do. There is a misconception that meditation is clearing your mind. NO. Meditation is allowing your mind to unravel and just being an observer. You can meditate while you walk. While you shower. While you do the dishes. Try some form of meditation 10 minutes a day for a week!
- Sleep!! Yes, sleep will help you connect with your intuition. The more rested you are, the more sleep you allow yourself to have, the more you begin to problem solve and connect with your intuition. Intuition has a hard time penetrating our psyche when we are overly fatigued and foggy. When you get your 8 hours you are helping yourself in the long run!
- Eating well! Duh! Most of us could eat better. It helps you in every area of your life. When you eat processed, junky food you are dulling your energetic receptors and creating stagnant energy. Not to mention you just feel gross. See what happens when you eat fresh foods!
- Water is one of the best things you can ingest to connect with your intuition. Make sure you are drinking plenty of fresh, spring water. Get your 8 glasses… or whatever amount they say is healthy now! Water is a conductor that helps energy travel. This will allow you to sense and experience intuitive impressions.
I hope these techniques offer you a solid and easy place to begin trusting your intuition and using it in your daily life! Please, let me know if you have any other questions.
Comment below, or tweet @ShaheenMiro #TheGypsyTalks
© Shaheen Miro 2014