Spiritual Cleansing After a Bad Break-up Part One
Whenever you go through a difficult break-up or ending of a relationship you feel shaken and knocked off kilter. Energetically you are being pulled in a million different directions, and going through a type of vibrational withdrawal. Meaning the different energetic cords and attachments that have accumulated between you and your ex-partner are starting to dissolve.
Most of us fight the change and resist disconnecting from these energetic attachments. It’s completely normal because we fear change, and usually a relationship gives us a sense of foundation that we aren’t ready to give up. But keeping yourself in limbo will only drain your energy, and bring you more unhappiness.
Fighting the healing process after a negative break up will only scatter your energy more, create holes and tears in your aura, and fill your life with lower level energies.
- You are not a failure. People get stuck believing that they’ve done something wrong. That they are a failure at all relationships. When you keep this mindset, you are keeping heartache alive. This is the law of attraction! You should be objective when looking at the relationship. There are always things you could’ve done better, the same goes for your partner. Be constructive and use your past experience in the relationship as a barometer to gauge when you are being authentic to yourself, and when you aren’t.
- You are not a victim! It is easy to believe that you are a victim, especially when you are already feeling knocked down. When a relationship goes sour we naturally want to blame someone because it’s comforting to give our power away and pretend like we aren’t in control. This limits your natural ability to create the life you want, and pulls you into a lower vibration.
- Things change. Change is a natural part of growth. It may take time to shake your feelings of loss, but when something ends the Universe is making room for something bigger and better. You might not believe this because you feel hopeless, but it is true! I have been there. I have personally felt like nothing good would ever come again after a break-up! That’s an illusion. Don’t feed yourself this limiting truth, and push yourself further away from feeling amazing!
- You need to grieve! Yes, you feel like hell, you’ve lost something special, you can’t seem to shake your hopeless feeling… that’s okay because you need to grieve the loss! The loss of the relationships. The loss of your personal empowerment. The loss of your clarity about who, what and where you are in life! Let it all out. Be pissed, angry, sad, be all the dark emotions you need to be… as long as you are purging them! If you are purging your feelings of sadness, and letting yourself move through the levels of grief you are healing. Never feel guilty about mourning the loss of something that was a part of your life. Make sure you don’t get stuck there.
- Keep yourself in motion! The more you move forward and do the things you love the faster you get to a stable place. Keep working on you! Life is like a dance. Keep dancing through the songs that you don’t like, until the ones you love come on! Twerk with the Universe! Never lie down and feel sorry for yourself, waiting for happiness to come. There has to be something getting you from point A to point B.
- Show gratitude. Be grateful for everything that happened in your relationship. The saddest thing after a break-up is feeling like it was all for nothing. Don’t ever for one second tell yourself that a relationship was a waste of your time! Be thankful for the time you spent with that person. The intimacy you were able to share. And the lessons you were able to learn. Even a tumultuous relationship offers a pearl of wisdom. If you are thankful for the experience you will raise your vibration beyond the limiting feelings of self-doubt and pain.
- Forgive. When we experience the loss and pain of a break-up it creates holes in our aura, which cause energy to leak out, and negative energy to fill in the spaces. You can mend these holes with forgiveness. The act of forgiving yourself, and whomever else that hurt you allows you to reclaim your energy, calling positive vibrations to patch the holes that are present. Spend time each day offering forgives. Do this in prayer or meditation. Light a white candle and burn it daily to send out the vibration of love. This is probably one of the most powerful medicines you can use!
There is more to come; we will explore some techniques for spiritually cleansing yourself, and your home in the process of healing after a break-up!
Sending you lots of good vibes!
Book your cleansing, here. (Leave a note saying Spiritual Cleansing, with your name and email!)
COMMENT BELOW, OR TWEET @SHAHEENMIRO #THEGYPSYTALKS
© Shaheen Miro 2014