Spiritual Cleansing After a Bad Break-up Part Three
Spiritually cleansing yourself after a break-up will shift your life into a much better direction. You will feel empowered, uplifted and renewed. The process will take time. The more open you are to the healing the faster things will move forward.
After any kind of ending or loss it is important to spiritually cleanse your home. Your home is a reflection of your inner state. If you begin making changes in the home, the result will be intense internal shifts. This is the kind of healing traction you need to raise your vibration and move yourself forward.
- Remove things that remind you of the past. The person. The break-up. You want to get rid of anything that will keep an energetic connection between you and your ex. Sometimes there are things that hold memories that you just can’t part with, either it is too sentimental, or they are essential to your daily life. These things link into your energetic pattern and sway where you are vibrationally. If you must keep it try tucking it away in a box for safe keeping until you are in a neutral place, or update it in some way to make it “yours” again.
- Spiritually Wash your home. You can make a simple wash with spring water and sea salt. You can add vinegar to the wash or lemon juice. A touch of rose water is always good. You can even make a strong tea from white sage and add it to the spring water. Imagine the wash being filled with vibrant white light. Wash the entire space. Walls, floors baseboards, windows, all objects. Anywhere dirt and dust collect, energy will collect.
- Smudge your home. Use sage, cedar or pine to smudge your home. Make sure to smudge in rooms where you spent most of your time together. Smudge in areas that are cluttered, or cramped. Make sure to get under tables, chairs, and in closets. The smoke from the smudge will clear away unintentional energy and lower vibrations that are left over from the relationship and break-up.
- Light blue and white candles. This brings uplifting energy into the space. You can say a prayer, or ask for your guides to surround you. See the home being filled with white light. Blue is the color of peace, calm and blessing. White is the color of purity and Spirit. Fire attracts positive vibrations.
- Redecorate! Remove old, worn-out things that no longer serve you. Purge the space of the unnecessary. Move furniture around. Repaint if you can. Add something new and inspirational to the walls. Anything that will signal to your mind and spirit that you are moving in a new direction. This will shake up the normal energy pattern in the space, and allow it to re-align with your new state of being.
Be ready for big changes to take place. If you are persistent and consistent with your process magic will start to happen. The more you create an atmosphere for the life you want, the easier you will get it!
Sending you lots of good vibes!
Book your cleansing, here. (Leave a note saying Spiritual Cleansing, with your name and email!)
COMMENT BELOW, OR TWEET @SHAHEENMIRO #THEGYPSYTALKS
© Shaheen Miro 2014